- Click on Portal
- Enter ID and password
- Complete the registration form
- Returning students can also check their account balance
- All youth ensemble students must complete a placement audition (see required auditions below)
- There is no audition required for adult students, summer camp students and music club students.
- Scan the list of programs below
- Click on program and follow directions to register
Early Registration for Returing Students
Early registration for the fall semester begins in August. If the previous season’s tuition has not been paid in full by August 31, 2013, students must make arrangement with the education director before registering.
Checks made out to SCMC, cash, money order, Visa, Mastercard or Discover are accepted. A $10 fee will be charged for returned checks. Payment plans may be arranged through the education director.
Limited finiancial aid is available to adult and youth students who demonstrate a financial need. To apply please print out the form below and return it to the education office with the required $25 deposit. SCMC reserves the right to discontinue any financial aid award because of frequent absenses or tardiness, or because of delinquent payments.
Youth and Adult Ensemble Drop and Refund Policy
FOR MORE INFORMATION