- Music and friends for a lifetime
- An inspiring place for aspiring musicians
- Expert instruction
- Grades 3-12 musical growth opportunities
- Weekly after-school rehearsals, September through May
- Winter Concert- January 11 Concert Band and January 12 Concert Orchestra and Philharmonic
- Spring Concert- May 18 All youth Ensembles
An entry-level string orchestra introducing beginners to the elements of teamwork and ensemble performance.
Conductor Sara Jager, Rehearsal Mondays, 5:30-6:45 p.m.
A preparatory string ensemble for intermediate students with little to moderate ensemble experience.
Conductor Becky Bush, Rehearsal Mondays, 6-7:30 p.m.
An advanced orchestra, complete with strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion, playing challenging works.
Conductor Dan Scott, Rehearsal Mondays, 7:15-9:15 p.m.
A wind, brass and percussion ensemble for students grades 6-9 focusing on traditional band music and challenging works by local musicians.
Conductor David Klein, Rehearsal Tuesdays, 7-8:30 p.m.
All ensemble tuition is $44 each month for one student. Discounts are offered for families with more than one student in the youth ensemble program.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
FOR MORE INFORMATION
FOR SPONSORSHIP OR DONOR INFORMATION