Experience the rewards of giving your time and sharing your talents.
Become a St. Cecilia Music Center volunteer.
Join the concert crew
- Ushers: Take tickets, hand out programs, welcome patrons and answer their questions.
- Reception hosts: Refresh post-concert refreshments.
- Set-up and clean-up staff: Set up tables and food beforehand and help clean up afterwards.
Help with our youth ensembles
- Audition room monitors: Facilitate the sign-in and recording of each student’s audition at the beginning of each semester.
- Youth ensemble fun night helpers: Serve food and beverages.
Become an outreach performer
- Perform in retirement and nursing homes and for other special events.
Lend administrative support
- Music librarians: File, sort and distribute music to the various ensembles.
- Administrative assistants: Help with mailings, filing, fundraising, putting inserts in programs and all the other jobs that ease the paper crunch.
Help keep our historic building beautiful
- Plant flowers, pull weeds and help keep the outside of our historic building looking its very best.
Be part of the St. Cecilia ArtPrize team
- Welcome ArtPrize guests with information and directions to listening stations and gallery
- Register guests to vote
- Sell ArtPrize merchandize
For more information,please contact facility and event director Carla Messing at 616.459.2224 (ext 204).